Unlocking the power of data for scientific discovery
CliPro™ is a comprehensive, easy to access knowledgebase of proteins in various biological sources that reflects alterations between normal versus diseased conditions, manually mined from literature.
The knowledgebase currently includes a vast repertoire of clinically significant proteins with their concentration values under various pathological states, with an emphasis on functional and diagnostic utility. CliPro™ would serve as an effective platform to identify novel protein-disease associations and validate new potential biomarker-disease associations.
Protein : can be searched using public identifiers
Disease : can be searched using MeSH or common disease term
Biomarker : can be searched based on biomarker type
BioFluid : can be searched based on the biological fluid
Protein Type: can be searched based on function and/or occurrence
Plasma Catalogue: provides a concise report of the protein across diseases
- Specialized platform to validate mass spectrometry and high-throughput proteomics data using the pre-annotated information from the literature.
- Provides a good repertoire of biomarker-disease associations for novel biomarker prediction and validation.
- Customized datasets for proteins from various biological fluids including serum/plasma, cerebrospinal fluid, synovial fluid, amniotic fluid, urine, tears.
- Enables comparison between protein concentration levels of disease oriented studies and normal/control studies.
- The knowledgebase also contains information on post-translational modifications, genetic variations associated with disease.
- Human plasma proteome module
- Covers all classes of protein from highly abundant classical plasma protein to aberrantly secreted proteins, cytokines/receptor ligands.
- With annotations on influence of factors such as genetics, age, sex, physiological state, diseases on altered levels the protein in the human plasma.
- Annotated with post translational modifications, variation information associated with a disease.
- Ontology for various data fields such as Biomarker, BioFluid, Disease, Pathological State, Clinical Outcome, GO making it easier for the data to be accessed and filtered across various entities.
Request additional information on CliPro™
Got questions? Need more info? Fill out the form and our team will get back to you soon.